I am thinking about wishlists because my boss asked me to create one. If I could have what I wanted, what would I ask for. This is an exercise in futility, of which I could take one of two approaches:
- Ask for small, inconsequential things I know he can deliver, making him feel smug and owed.
- Ask for big impact items I know that he can't deliver, but causing him to spend six months spinning his wheels and staying out of my hair, in the end feeling inadequate and ineffective.
I love me!Seriously, if I could have what I wanted, in a work context, not in the I want to look like Tyra Banks context:
- An Employee Referral Campaign that Works Effectively and Efficiently
- Branding materials that help me execute small- and medium-scale sourcing campaigns
- Hiring manager portal, where they can obtain recruiting info and forms, articles, etc.
- Recruiter school!
Anyway, have to breeze off to get more coffee, more later.